The life of a FABULOUS fat girl and her struggle with PCOS, Diabetes, IC and Pudendal Neuralgia and her journey through weight loss surgery.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weight of the World

I'm not sure how my best friend does it, juggling an infant, a full time job over an hour away and a husband. I can barely do it now and I'm not working and have no children.
Today was one of those days. It started out bad. Our shower head is broken but you can rig it to work, for the most part, this morning it was not cooperating. Should've known this was the precursor for the day. My group info session for a job went well. They're interested in me so I continue on my journey. I also got a call this evening about another possible job lead that I am working on. So, I've got stuff I'm working on.
I've continued to call my doctor's office to see what's going on with the referral I need to start meeting with the weight loss and surgeon and I'm getting nowhere. I'll keep trying. The job I went to the morning may not start until January and IF I can have the surgery before I start, great! Otherwise it will get put off until March-April next year. REALLY bummed if that happens.
My husband went to work and was dropping off some stuff for a friend and our only car died. Of course, we don't have the funds right now for this and EVERYTHING else. Luckily, we have someone who is going to help us out until we can get it all straightened out. Angels everywhere! I swear.
I'm tired, I can't sleep with everything going on in my head. Worried about work, bills, my health and all the other daily crap is just getting to me. I had a good cry though, mascara running down my face, the body cleansing sobs, the whole nine yards.
I'm just very thankful we have friends. I'm not quite sure I could handle all this without them.

No comments: