The life of a FABULOUS fat girl and her struggle with PCOS, Diabetes, IC and Pudendal Neuralgia and her journey through weight loss surgery.

Friday, August 29, 2008

I hate being a woman!

I got a call two weeks ago from my gynecologist that my pap smear did not come out so good. I had a bad one two years ago and she did a retest a year later. This time she only wants to wait six months. So I have to go again in January and spread my legs for all my glory to be shown to the world. If your skinny person it's uncomfortable, but when you are a big beautiful Fatabulous girl it is even worse. Try not to tip the table when you are putting your naked curvy booty on the lovely scratchy paper protecting the table. Then try to open your legs as wide as you can while worrying if your boobs are going to fall to the side and hit the floor or if the doctor can get to what she needs while working with all your lucious curves.
I'd rather pull my eye out by sticking a pen in it!!!
Then to make matters worse, I called yesterday with a question and they asked if I was still bleeding despite having the iud. Of course, I was, so I have to go get my blood levels tested. Maybe by levels are low. Who knows? I've been really tired lately but that can be normal for me. So we'll see what happens.

No comments: