The life of a FABULOUS fat girl and her struggle with PCOS, Diabetes, IC and Pudendal Neuralgia and her journey through weight loss surgery.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soul Mate

You know how sometimes they say every person has a soul mate? Well, I have a few, not just one. Obviously, I think my bf is my soul mate. We complete each other's statements and can read each other's minds. But I have another one...
I met her, wow, it's been 18 years all ready, sitting behind her in Senorita Renfroe's Spanish class freshman year. The two of us probably couldn't read a lick in Spanish anymore, but we tried. She's one of those friends that you may wander in and out of each other's lives for awhile but like magnets, you always come back to one another. You always pick up where you left off, like you didn't skip a beat. It's funny I have another friend with the same first name that is the same way.
Well, I had been really down lately and kind of been out of touch and kind of explained what was going on and my friend told me to try this thing called blogging. I had heard of it, but I thought it was just what I needed. I needed to voice my thoughts, feelings, frustration, basically scream it out without screaming.
So, here are my thoughts, dreams, feelings, frustrations, hopes, etc.
It's like pulling a bandaid off a wound, it feels worse at first but then much better
.

5 comments:

Amy said...

So I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog! I hope that this is as theraputic for you as it is for me. And don't worry, C was mad at first too, but he got over it. Think of it as an online diary...one that other people can read and offer you support.

Amy said...

ETA - I just saw the middle paragraph when I loaded you onto my Google Reader...aaawww shucks...you make me blush. I love you too.

Jenni said...

Just stopping in to say welcome! I totally feel ya on the soul mate BF as I have that in mine. We have been friends for about 16 years now. I just love her. Take care.

Morgan said...

Hi, Bridge! Welcome to Blogging.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hi! My husband has Type II as well. I hope you like blogging. I do!